Elephant Memory, it’s the first Slow Feet record.
It’s an authentic musical journey full of surprises, with resounding reinterpretations. An electric jug born rummaging through the hard disk of musical memory. They thought of beat, they immersed themselves in rock, taking the path of blues, to rediscover songs of some of the most important heroes in rock history.
It is not a tribute, but a tribute to the 50th anniversary of rock ‘n’ roll, with a performance that allows the listener to rediscover known paths and discover new ones. Four friends at the service of the Blues.
1. My generation – The Who
2. All along the watchtower – Bob Dylan
3. The last time – The Rolling Stones
4. Manic depression – The Jimi Hendrix Experience
5. White room – Cream
6. Dr.Robert ( including Nowhere man) – The Beatles
7. We’ve got to get out of this place – The Animals
8. A whiter shade of pale – Procol Harum
9. All day and all of the night – The Kinks